Welcome to Isola Boutique!
The present Terms and Conditions of Sale (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to all sales of products made to you as consumers of these Terms and Conditions on the website www.isolaboutique.gr, operated by Isola Boutique, Archiepiskopou Latta 20, Zakinthos, 29100, Greece – , company’s registration number CH-020.3.922.310-0 (“rOtring”), telephone 0030 26950-25772, email email@example.com or find contact details through our contact us page.
The confidentiality of transactions is considered self-evident. The same basic principles that apply to classical transactions apply to e-commerce. All information transmitted by the user/member to isolaboutique.gr is confidential and isolaboutique.gr has taken all necessary steps to use them only to the extent necessary in the context of the services provided.
User’s credit card credentials are not stored in the system database. This information is received by the user encrypted and sent to the bank’s servers in real time and with the same encryption. Even after the transaction is completed, only the bank has access to the credit card number.
Only authorized employees have access to your transaction information and only when necessary e.g processing your requests.
For your own safety, you should also treat all information provided through the service as confidential and not disclose it to third parties.
The ordering process on the Site consists of following steps:
- The Consumer navigates to the product page and clicks on the ‘Add to Cart’ button;
- The Consumer clicks on ‘Go to cart’;
- The Consumer clicks on ‘Proceed to Checkout’ to confirm;
- The Consumer can proceed or create an account
- The Consumer enters his/her email address, shipping and billing address; If the Consumer has an account set-up this information will be populated already and needs to be confirmed by the Consumers; The Consumer clicks on ‘Continue’ to confirm the personal data;
- The Consumer is now given the opportunity to review his/her details, the selection and check the total price of the order including the shipping charges; In case the Consumer needs to correct/adapt this information, he/she can simply click on the ‘Edit’ buttons of the relevant section and correct the necessary information;
- The Consumer ticks the box to confirm his consent with the Terms & Conditions; The Consumer confirms the payment method;
- [The consumer clicks on the ‘Pay with’ button, below the statement: ‘By clicking on the below button I agree to undertake a payment obligation.’]
After submitting the order, Isola Boutique will send the Consumer an e-mail confirming receipt of the order.
Isola Boutique will archive the contract with the Consumer but it is your own responsibility to store the agreement.
Once the sale has been confirmed by Isola Boutique by e-mail, Isola Boutique will send the Consumer an order confirmation by e-mail or at the latest upon delivery. Isola Boutique accepts MasterCard and VISA for payment. Payments are debited instantly.All other applicable taxes, duties, levies or charges arising between the moment of the order of the product and the moment of delivery shall be borne by the Consumer.
Unless otherwise provided in the email confirmation deliveries will be made within 1 to 3 working days following confirmation sent to Consumer.
The risk of loss, theft and whole or partial destruction of the products will be transferred to the Consumer as soon as the product is delivered.
The shipping costs are 5€ and are borne by the customer.